.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Saturday, December 31, 2005 *~

 
Time flies with another year gone by... looking back this year was pretty good... with a love found and lost.. I still miss him now and then.. with graduation from Uni.. going on holidays, visiting new places and cultures... Starting my career... a blossoming new love life still in the hanging...

I wonder how this coming year will turn out.. i'm excited to find out.. I seem to have lose my spark somehow these past months.. i wonder if it's cos of work or something esle... so i sat down today and so some refection.

Actually i know the answer but i think it's too personal to blog.. only meant to share with close friends... cos even if i did.. you'll probably not understand... the stupid things i do/think/feel...

New Year Resolutions:
- Get my priorities right.. God First..
- Get job feedback above average.. To excel not just perform on the job..
- Commitment to my believes.. live for it... no matter wat
- Broaden my social circle
- Get a serious workout at least once a week + healthy food
- Travel to at least 3 places
- To let go, forget and start over...
- Lose the emotionality... use more analytical aspect in doing things

so much for today.. now to let lose... put my hair now and party to asher in the New Year!

I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy. - Anthony Robbins

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Sunflower said...

Happy New Year, Gal!! May you have a wonderful year ahead, with lots of opportunities and nice things waiting for you! :)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Have a blessed new year babe! May it be fulfilling in all aspects:)

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Linda Chia said...

In this New Year:

May your mind be opened and stretched to even greater width and depth,
May your body be healthy and strong,
May your soul be filled be joy and respite from burdens, and
May your heart learn to love again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home