.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Wednesday, November 07, 2007 *~

 

With my Counselling Partner... OCK..


One last Lunchies with my Colleagues.. it's a breeze with my eyes close! ;)


None other than with my Fav SGX Team and M1 Victor.. he just added a new member to his family with baby Timonthy... and we all got him a little something special.....


There is no better way to end my last day of work... with my group of close friends at PWC... I'm gonna miss you guys.... Cheers!


Look who dropped by to send me well wishes! Artist Ben and IT guy Melvin, my friends from church... a chilling wind down from work at SG...




Rush rush rush........ wondering why that's happening for me...
But life has been a back to back of meet ups.. farewells.. even weddings!

Of technical & administrative upheavals....... and correspondences
with Down Under.......

It's an exciting part of my life that I guess I'll never forget.... And next would
be a new story of wonderful beginnings............ :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home