.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Tuesday, October 09, 2007 *~

 
I meet up with my gals on saturday night at last moment's notice... but they still took extra time for me... and I really appreciate it more than anything... we head down to Spaghetti's for some yummy salad, spaghetti meatballs, baked penne and escargots..




For some heart to heart talk while they rehearse me thru patiently of wat's to come... and really.. we need to meet up more okie?! Love ya babes!! and i'm going to miss ya both........

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Hey babe, its been one wk since!Glad you pulled through the wk and all has been gd.

And yes - still so many places we havent been to! Mit up soon. muackz.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sunflower said...

I love you, babe!! What am I going to do when you are gone?!! It's going to be like an arm lost.. Our happening babe is going to be away.. How?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home