.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Sunday, November 11, 2007 *~

 
I've got a new DO... and of cos not without Shunji Moment......... My Jap Hair Stylist Mr Shunji has never failed me........ my live changing hair as I always call it... and hope it works this time as usual as well!

In Spirit for Grey and Joy's wedding... my cousin whom I grew up with together who I fondly call "Wei".............. I'm sooo happy for her!! I've all dressed and set to go!


Princess Maddy.. Ta Da!!


Definitely must take a pic with my love, Ernest! My Little pang pang.... hee hee


The Bride Joy and Groom Grey.. and my cruz.. Ling..


Some baby competition going on... look how adorable they two are together!!


Time to dress up for Dinner...... Theme of the day.. Sweet sweet sweet.......

Xiao Pang is the fav part of my everyday... n dad & me just gotta take a pic

I can't miss one with my niece snow white (kathleen) and price charming (Evans)....


Ling and I shared our Shunji moments and here is one to commemorate...

The bride Joy in red hot sexy number..

We should never miss the chance for more family pics..

And Now......Narcissistic-ness kicks in!


....Up close and personal...


All made up... Sometimes I dunno if I look like myself.. seem to have evolved over the years..


One Kiss for my Sweetie.......


And another pose for me myself and my NeWfoUnD LiVin'... Cos I know and I know that God's gonna see me thru' and I'm Keepin the Faith!

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Sunflower said...

Wow~ you look good with your new hairdo!! Hope it will bring you another round of life-changing experience! And I mean a good one!! :)

Love ya!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Yes you do! Seems like shunji nvr fails you - sophisticated n sweet all at the same time:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home