.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Wednesday, September 03, 2008 *~

 
That's exactly how I'm feeling now... plus misery........ cos things ain't looking rosy anymore......
Wish it would not go this way..... and how things could be so different but they are not the way it's meant to be... cos of the incompatibility...........

I hope that you are well and not as upset and restless like me, with a deep sense of brokenness all swept inside of me...

The silence has been too long.. I might have gotten used to it sweet touch.. as there were too many a chance was given but it's all not taken....

Now when the numbness to a wounded heart has slowly creep in... this would perhaps give way to a better outcome in another way....

Where perhaps the rain would stop.. the sun would shine and the rainbow would fall.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home