.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Saturday, January 26, 2008 *~

 
The shocking news hit me on friday night as I packed up in office about to make my way home.... A sms came... "Grandpa just passed away, call home when you can"... from a SG HP number...

A silence... I'm all frozen in my seat... could that be my bro? I logged online desperately looking for someone who could confirmed my doubts... my cousin online helped me make a call home... "it's true...." she said....

sitting there alone..... grief sweep all over me... not knowing how is everyone else at home doing... how's ah ma doing?

A couple of phone calls home brought me it back to me where my heart really is now... with my family...

With the funeral in a few days... flight bookings full... only vacancies were those far beyond my purse strings... struggling with my cashflow... in a foreign land... I didn't make it home... to say my last good byes... to be there for my family... to support one another thru this difficult time...

This may be one of the few things I have ever regretted... like how my other grandma who passed away years ago... I didn't make it to her sick bed to wish her good bye... and til now... it's something i would very much like to have done...

Now I could only pray that God keep Grandpa save... and give strength to my family members... for Dad, Mom, Bro, Carol.. and all the uncles and aunties... In Jesus name I pray... Amen!

Sorry I couldn't get home... peace be with you all... love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home