.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Friday, January 04, 2008 *~

 

Cheers to the new year....... and a review of last year......


My post from Last Year:
#1 - learn mouth to mouth resusitation Nobody to learn with??
#2 - decline plastic bags whereever/whenever possible ops.. i need a big reusable shopping bag
#3 - read a story with a child I did that with Xiao Pang!!
#4 - fit at least one energy-saving light bulb in my house Yes I have that at home.. in SG
#5 - smile and smile back All the time!!
#6 - take public transport when you can I have been doing that!
#7 - plant something Not really but I have friends who do?!
#8 - have a bath with someone you love.. (does wolfy count?!) Yes with Wolfy...
#9 - learn the tradition owners of your area hm... not sure
#10 - turn your thermostat down 1 degree yes i always adjust it down when it's cold..
#11 - get fitter, feel better well I did lost some weight!!
#12 - turn off appliances at the mains yes most of the time..
#13 - recycle your mobile phones yep I give them to those who need it like my mom?
#14 - spend time with someone from a different generation Xiao Pang Xiao Pang!
#15 - register online as an organ donor nope... not yet.... :(
#16 - give your change to charity yes all the time
#17 - try watching less tv not a tv addict anyways...
#18 - learn to be friendly in another language hm... dialect can?
#19 - learn one good joke Yes I learn many!!
#20 - turn off unneccessary lights All the time!!
#21 - find out how your money is invested I know but I have no capital!!
#22 - use your will to good effect Don't you do that always..
#23 - have more meals together... with family I had many b4 i left
#24 - dispose of cigarettes appropriately I don't smoke...
#25 - recycle your clothes When it comes back to fashion..
#26 - give blood I can't...
#27 - pay more when you shop at op-shops don't have it...
#28 - seize the moment... "be the change you want to see in the world"; mahatma ghandi I am! I am!
#29 - recycle your computer I trade in my old lappy..
#30 - bake something for a friend I made baked pasta and lasagna
#31 - turn off the tap while brushing your teeth I do that all the time..
#32 - be resourceful ALWAYS!
#33 - recycle your books yes i pass it on...
#34 - offer to mow your neighbour's lawn I don't have a neighbour with a lawn
#35 - write to someone who inspired you Yes to my mentors at work to thank them
#36 - take time to listen like listening slowly
#37 - don't overfill your kettle I never do!
#38 - let at least one car in on every journey I'm a good road user..
#39 - shop locally I love local produce!!
#40 - join something Facebook anyone!!
#41 - hug someone I hug everyone!!
#42 - recycle your specs yep i have one that I use since JC..
#43 - buy fairly traded products wat are those?
#44 - participate in clean up Singapore Day! (watever that is!!) No No.. don't have...
#45 - give your phone number to at least 5 ppls in your street (Which include acqaintences, neighbours, friend's friends, church members & not the rest of the world!) I gave away more numbers that that!
#46 - use both sides of every sheet of paper most of the time..
#47 - buy a copy of this book for a friend (I need to get one for myself first!!) wat book?!
#48 - send the book ppls an action (huh?!) STill Duh?!
#49 - learn more, do more I learn something new everyday
#50 - do something for nothing... I do that now and then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home