.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Sunday, November 18, 2007 *~

 
It's been a walk down memory lane when some old friends came by in your life......... My cousin all the way from Guangzhou came over to stay for a night when she stopped by Singapore for a tour around SG and M'sia........

Miss Mani Jiang........ she is such a wonder tour guide when I visited Guangzhou about 2 years back.. too bad it was at such last minute's notice that I didn't have much time to show her around......... but with the little time I had we did cover a few nite spots in SG....... Hope I get the chance to go visit her soon!!


Another lovely surprise was lunch with an old friend like Paul......... well, I needed to say my goodbyes to all my old friends........ I'm really glad we're still friends after so long... it's really rare to have such a heart warming friendship....... nothing spectacular but just to catch up on how each are doing...

It's a pleasant surprise on the twist in his life....... well......... hope you all can go and support him too in his new Venture!! If you want healthy livin! If you need to lose weight.. he's the man...

Check out his website here....... Click here to find out more about Paul...


With my other plans on the way.......... what's there not to love about my life........... I'll keep you all posted yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home