.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Sunday, September 07, 2008 *~

 
I had a nightmare last night... I woke up in tears..... shaking all over.....
I was running and running all night........ from a wet, dark, rotting place....
All alone and terrified.......... I couldn't get out...... and when I called out, no one answered...
I went back to sleep again...... this time..... the same thing repeat......
I was trying to escape... out of a certain place... the whole night I was running.......

I wish right here right now.. I could turn things around that they would be fine somehow...
I wish we could take back our words said..... and every bad thing would go away...
But I know it is only in a moment... that things I would be back running again... cos
Somethings are just not meant to be.........

I now have to planned my new life..... a new start... a journey that I would rather not take...
Right now... can't this wait?......
I guess no... as my time is running out.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home