.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Monday, November 26, 2007 *~

 
It's a wierd wierd kinda feeling....... when everything is just basically pending....... and you're left hanging in mid-air somewhat.......... When each day comes with a ga-zillion things to get done... and you're just not sure how to start....

I've placed the things close to my heart first like my family and friends..... where most of my time is spent..... after doing the necessary like the pr and jobs stuff.....which are of uptmost importance... but that is just on the way... nearly there but not quite I must say........

The certainty of the promise that my life is in God's hands..... the support of love ones....... the desire of heading outward bound......... the carefree life of one without burden... the knowing that patience would eventually pay off.....

Now I just must muster up all my courage to just WAIT........... something I'm not accustomed to.... with the rush of deadlines that i'm used to... the waking up and going to work... the need to feel needed and significant in watever big and small way....

Time is of critical priority yet circumstances are not within my control...... a situation... a time........ when i'm called to live by faith...... and i sincerely pray each and everyday....... with each breathing moment.... I long... I ponder....... I seek for an answer......

By God's Love, Grace and Mercy....... that all this uncertainty will be revealed soon....... I'll be along my way....... and I shall not worry but just be faithful and strong.... as the following gives me comfort:

"[Cast] all your care upon Him, for He cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7), and “God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Phil. 4:19).

When your mind turns to anxious thoughts about the future, remember that “your heavenly Father knows” (Matt. 6:32) and will give you what you need.
Cindy Hess Kasper

I don’t know about tomorrow,
It may bring me poverty;
But the One who feeds the sparrow
Is the One who stands by me. —Stanphill
© 1950 by Ira Stanphill

Worry is a burden God never intended us to bear.


1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Indeed - waiting is so tough. May we all learn to surrender our all and put our entire trust in Him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home