.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Sunday, November 18, 2007 *~

 
It's been another week of just getting over the last lap.........

I may be kind of jumpy.......... kinda nervous...... need more
support and reassurance then my usual tendencies.......

I really appreciate those around lending my their support
in prayers...... in kind words......... and especially

those references like my counselling manager Bernice
Counselling Partner....... OCK......... and my all time fav and
encouraging manager... Victor.........

Don't think they're ever see this but I'm really blessed to
have them in my life..........

Last but not least.... my ever dearest sweetie...... kel for
all the patience..... love...... care and concern......
I really wonder what it'll be like without ya........ BUT I
would never wanna find out.. lol......

All these would also not be possible without the Grace of
God....... because I guess i'm really nothing without Him...
Thanks!!......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home