.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Wednesday, November 28, 2007 *~

 
Sorry for my late post updates of my previous weeks...... BUT......


Why? cos of my Diva-ish Ways.........

and My...

One of them is my Wolfy Baby...


My darlins whom I met for Lunch.... Faith & Jia Yi


The guys........ at our steamy steamy steamboat dinner....






Off to rest our tummies at settler's cafe...



Sharon's Birthday Party Celebration at a Suite at Royal Plaza Hotel


A lovely roomful of Balloons from Kevin... So sweet right?! Yes Kevin!?!?! :P



No party is complete without Cheryl Ann....

Family time with Mom's Pufferfish Birthday Dinner!




My meet Ups with Tracie and Yujun.. they're two sweet peeps


Early X'mas with Jia Yi?


Ben's Birthday dinner at Werner's Oven


I love the cheese starteer... my cravings are startin' again!


Farewell Gatherings with Brightonites Unite!! Thanks Bros & Sistas!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home