.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Friday, December 19, 2008 *~

 
I'm happy to be back....... this time is mainly family oriented.....

I feel bad for not being around at home as often as I should.. or at all.. since I started living abroad....

I just wanna be there for my family to make up for lost times........ I'm sorry if I wasn't in touch or unable to meet up with close pals as much as I would like....... my time is limited.......

and my objective is just one big important promise...... to make my family feel love and warmth on this x'mas time festive time..........

It's wonderful to be surrounded by my friend and family......... to have the fresh familiar feeling of home that I grew up in.......... to be taken care from head to toe..... to be back on holiday without a care in the world...............

If only life was sooo simple.......

But nah...... my life ain't no bed of roses in Melbourne........ and it's different type of stress as here... I do enjoy myself there and now is a place I call home..... for now and time to come........ Feels like I can never bring myself to come back here..... with a different culture and life... something now so foreign and so unwelcoming....

I have tried to keep in touch with some old pals..... but some a little far from reach........ well I guess I tried and I'm sad you didn't reply...... Life goes on and time will not wait anymore....

I hope you are happy, gee and glad..... wherever you are and spending a wonderful xmas in your cosy home....

Wish all a merry x'mas and happy new year!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home