.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Thursday, February 05, 2009 *~

 
Sitting in the still of the night.. I wonder what life is all about.. what I have achieved so far, it's like blurry array...

Esp when the doom and gloom has gotten to everyone...

I still work hard keeping to average hours 9 to 9.. thankful that I'm not having it so bad...

I wish I can be nice and objective... but at work at times you have to remain impartial.. and cold very much like the concrete jungle...

I had learnt many tough lessons this year of mgt pple and expectations... catch up in the middle of it all with my designation...

I wish for a break I can't afford.. to be clear in my thots and at peace with my world...
It's now turned inside out.. one I can no longer place subject on spinning and twining out of control......

I hope for the best and with my last run of youth I paced myself to strive for something to keep..
To grow into a true blue air of something somewhat and some say.. indescribable realm
Of excellence...

I seated now on my bed... I wonder if you're thinking the same thots to... is yours as complex too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home