.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

 

 


Simple Thoughts.... Complex Thinking..... In Search For An Answer

~* Saturday, February 26, 2011 *~

 
Dear Blog,

Sorry to abandon you.. I think i've lost the passion to blog... maybe cos I'm less online nowadays..

only surfing via my addictive iphone, it a hard habit to kick!!

Can't believe it's already 2011... mine oh mine.. how far have a come.. a whirl wind of changes has since happened...it's been more than a year since the horrid days of relationship trauma.. now it's no where near.. only happy happy days!

Life has been quite a bliss... new role @ work... a new found love with my beloved.. Living in our new home.. nothing can be more sweet.. except the fact that we're planning our dream holiday to Japan.. & my best friend Joe's coming down for a visit...

I've since adapted my life to a new city not looking back to a very different, more balance life across the borders from where I call home.. still... I'm still trying to live out the twenties but no more alcoholic days of drinking.. partying which I sorely miss...to indulge yet in a bit of the vices while we're still in our youth... those days seem to be long gone... Now life is filled with responsibilities, with a healthy lifestyle where every calorie count adds to your frame where metabolism seem to be no-more no-more...

This is possibly the time of in-between where I severely struggle with the fact of no longer growing up but fears of growing old.. where you try potions after potions to fight the wrinkles.. to try to dress age appropriate... where you visit a club & realise that everyone is sooo young..I would like to turn back the clock to be where I am at now.. comfortable in my own skin, with my achievements but still have the energy to get out there! I dun think one can ever be ready of the next decade jump whatever their age.. from teens to twenties, from twenties to thirties, from thirties to forties etc...

My plan however this year is no new year resolutions but to just live life to the fullest in whatever way I can... BIG & small...& hope you do too...

As I am approach my next birthday... I wish for countless days and nights filled with the people I love.. and time spend... not trying to be someone I'm trying to be.. but just be me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home